IS 130 introduces the basics of emergency management exercise evaluation and improvement planning. It also builds a foundation for exercise evaluation concepts as identified in the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP).
At the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the Exercise Evaluation and Improvement Planning steps
- Comprehend the process of designing and developing exercise evaluation criteria
- Identify the necessary tasks in conducting an exercise evaluation
- Understand methods of analyzing exercise data
- Identify the steps necessary to prepare an After Action Report (AAR) and conduct an After Action Conference (AAC)
- Recognize the requirement of developing and implementing an improvement plan
This course is designed for local, State, Federal, trust territories, tribal nations, volunteer organizations, and private industry emergency management/response personnel with the responsibility for exercise evaluation.
IS 120.A: An Introduction to Exercises